Probably after China and India, friendzone is imaginary, hated yet one of the most populated place. Friendzone probably consist of 98% of male populations and the remaining 2% are all the other genders. Many of you readers have experienced being in a friendzone and some of you might already be in it trying to get out. There are a few specific things that throws you there in the friendzone without even you realizing about it and those are the things you need to find out, improvise and overcome the situation. Watch this educational video which focuses on some key points.
watch the video
Like us on Facebook if You haven't already
More ways to connect
Trending viral videos, interesting articles India
Our great videos, articles and information come from across India, includes: Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Pune, Kolkata, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Kashmir, Jaipur, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka